Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Survey Monkey: Make It Work For Your Class

I recently discovered a website, www.surveymonkey.com, that allows users to create, in a very simple, user friendly sort of way, surveys of all kinds. The website has been in existence for some time now and it could be that many of you are already using it. If so, I'd appreciate if you posted a comment detailing the ways you use it for your class.

If you were unaware of the site and/or have not used it, I'd like to take a moment of your time to share with you how I am using the site right now.

Check out the concert reflection survey I very easily created for my Chamber Strings students to take. Survey Monkey collected and organized the data in such a way that I was afforded an opportunity to do ABSOLUTELY nothing. No collecting of papers and, most importantly, no organizing of the data.

How might you be able to use Survey Monkey?

Always Listen...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok... Let me try this one in my class. Thanks for sharing this music teaching tip. Also, feel free to visit this music teacher resources website for more helpful and reliable tips.